Today we celebrate the land of the free and home of the brave. We honor those who have sacrificed so that we can enjoy the liberties we have today. Wishing all readers a memorable Independence Day!
We have a choice to walk the journey of wellness and the freedom of a natural lifestyle. We have tried to identify some crucial new realities that workplace wellness needs to address in the future. They are as follows:
- Incorporate More Personalized Wellness Experiences: Look at Each Individual Needs
- Have Focus on Mental Health and Ramp it Up
- Adapt Global Programs to Local Realities, Culture & Resources
- Address the Age Divide: Both Millennial and Extended-Work-life Baby Boomers
- Design Healthy Workspace & Focus on Environmental Health
- Avoid Mud-Slinging on ROI of Wellness and Focus on Total Return-on-Value
- Realize that How Technology – Enabling 24/7 Work culture Is “Killing Us”
While implementing new wellness initiatives, do resolve to support it with education and information. A comprehensive communication plan includes things like targeted emails, online video, and even health and wellness fairs that can help you solve specific needs.
“What can we accomplish together, that none of us could accomplish on our own?”
Contribute: Do write to us about any wellness program in your company that has led to noticeable gains for your employees, at email@example.com